Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

dw93

Jan 4, 2012
hope you can help......

My mini is just flashing green any time i try to turn it on. (fast flashing as if a ball is in the chamber) it wont respond to trigger pulls and wont turn on in eyes off mode. i have cleaned everything including the eyes, fresh battery, adjusted trigger activation point and still no luck. sooo.... any ideas??? i'm suspecting a eye board but dont want to spend the money to find out i am wrong.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
hope you can help......

My mini is just flashing green any time i try to turn it on. (fast flashing as if a ball is in the chamber) it wont respond to trigger pulls and wont turn on in eyes off mode. i have cleaned everything including the eyes, fresh battery, adjusted trigger activation point and still no luck. sooo.... any ideas??? i'm suspecting a eye board but dont want to spend the money to find out i am wrong.

Thanks!
Is the button stuck somehow?
When you cleaned the eyes, did you have the eye board out? Have you disconnected an "eye" per chance? Might have knocked it?
Slide the grip off and check the pins that connect to the body are all ok
Nothing else without looking at it. You could send it in to someone, most KEE retailers will be able to help you out.

dw93

Jan 4, 2012
Is the button stuck somehow?
When you cleaned the eyes, did you have the eye board out? Have you disconnected an "eye" per chance? Might have knocked it?
Slide the grip off and check the pins that connect to the body are all ok
Nothing else without looking at it. You could send it in to someone, most KEE retailers will be able to help you out.
Thanks very much for the help, turns out there is a tiny magnet behind the eye board (between the board and main body) turned that around and away it goes! i must have put it back in the wrong way. its so small you are doing well if you spot it! one to remember.... eye board is still a bit dodgy (one of the eyes is not working) see need a new one anyway. but that was an old problem the gun came with.

Thanks again,
hope this can maybe help someone who is experiencing the same thing.

Reactions: Bolter

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
You're going to need air, paint, a chrono & time. My Mini's set-up for a stock Mini was operating pressure 180, dwell 24 flashes (6 ms) and then fine-tuned using the bolt back cap. This gave 280 fps, the site limit. If the trigger gets a little bouncy & results in a rate of fire (rof) greater than the board setting (which may exceed a site-limit), use the ball in place (bip) setting; increasing the bip setting lowers rof.
You've got a cracking marker, Gary; compact, light, manoeuverable. If when adjusting the board settings things go a bit wrong, reset the board. Think there are 2 ways to do it, they are in the manual.
Use the marker, find out just what it (and you using it) are capable of...:)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
there are no set generations. If there was a new gen with each little change, Empire would be on gen 16 or higher.
All gun companies do this, they release the marker, and then will release little upgrades they think will work a little better.