Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye i4 black/gold £45

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
If you used paypal as suggested above for a marker payment and paid all fees etc and If the package was lost wouldn't PayPal ask what was in the package and once you told them, tell you its your problem anyway as they don't deal with markers?

Sorry to hijack the thread btw.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If you used paypal as suggested above for a marker payment and paid all fees etc and If the package was lost wouldn't PayPal ask what was in the package and once you told them, tell you its your problem anyway as they don't deal with markers?

Sorry to hijack the thread btw.
Potentially yes but PayPal don't need to go deeply into what payment was for- the buyer can just claim 'goods not received'.
PayPal refer to the seller, he either ignores, accepts the refund, declines it, or with communication or non communication waits out a bit for delivery
The default if it times out is that paypal process the refund, other comms allows each to put their case. This is where tracking helps enormously
I've had refunds, replacements and things turning up much later than they should. I have not needed to explain to paypal what for - only agreement of the terms.
If you put 'paintball gun' (or marker) in the notes or show a photo in the comms then that will complicate matters
In the notes on a payment I tend to refer to 'as on x forum'

Reactions: NoobCannon

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
Lovely stuff, message me across your PayPal details and I'll send the money. May not be 'til this evening, just finished playing and could do with a sit down haha.

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
Mini came in the post today. Very well packaged and in fantastic condition. Can vouch for this seller; pleasure to deal with.