Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Exceptional experience

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Ive used a few paintball suppliers now and they are all good and helpful but I though I had to mention the BZ guys after today's visit.

I'm not a guy who likes to buy stuff online unless I've a) bought it before b) know the guys really well.. So I needed an excuse to really stretch the legs of my bike so I went to visit BZ paintball today. It was an awesome experience (the ride aswell!). The shop is awesome in so many ways and makes choosing and picking stuff difficult (since they have so much stock of all the options available). Shame only so much I could get in a rucksack lol (keep an eye out in the last purchase thread for what I picked up!). Sorry I forgot to get pics but if the BZ guys read this I think you should take some proper pics if you haven't already.

All the guys were super helpful in giving honest opinions (which to be fair the other places ive been to did aswell). I just felt like these guys get as exited about new paintball stuff as people buying it!.... and they even fixed my motorbike for me after I lost a bolt on the way up :eek:.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Especially to the lucky (or unlucky? :ROFLMAO:) guys who live up north.

Alfie

Last edited: