Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Exercise advice.

Exercise or Drills to increase strength?

• Total voters

Marc Connor

ExSilver
Apr 2, 2014
Wirral
Hi guys, I am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone has specific exercise regimes to keep core strength up especially on the thighs. Or would you recommend just drilling snap shooting high to low positions?
The reason I ask is because I normally play scenario and have geared up for speedball... however I went to Outpost Paintball for a pro clinic and after only a day my left leg is dead lol
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
If you're looking to increase leg endurance an easy way to do so is get a bike. Go for rides when you can, not only that they're pretty good for overall fitness. That, and play more paintball. :)

Carl Connor

Solitude
Apr 2, 2014
Wirral
Should have carried on with Taekwondo Marc, you would almost be a black belt AND you would have been more than fit enough for paintball. You'll have to let me know when your down at Outpost again and I'll join you and Declan!
Its also a damn shame that you got rid of your exercise bike...

Marc Connor

ExSilver
Apr 2, 2014
Wirral
Pains wearing off now haha, just bombing it up and down stairs, seems to have done the trick.
I think i will start with the squats and high low snap shooting drills just to get used to it.
@Carl Connor Craig has the exercise bike anyway so if i need it back at any point its no problem :p

GraemeG84

Apr 4, 2014
Liverpool
I am new to p8ballin and not necessarily fit in anyway. I be just joined a club and didn't think I would have to be really fit to play. Have I under estimated and should I start getting fit!?

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
You don't have to be super fit as such. Just a level of fitness required for most sports. In all fairness, getting 'fit' isn't something that should be done just for paintball but for general health benefits.

Reactions: GraemeG84