Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Exercise's

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
i teach plyometrics sometimes similar to what ruthless was saying, basically how it works is you use your body weight and gravity to produce a more powerful contraction.
Either jump off a step foot n a half 2 foot high and then spring straigh back as high as u can.
Or jump increasing sized objects and spring back up.
The idea is that as you land the muscle contracts eccentricaly to control the landing thus when u spring back it will produce a recoil type effect. wicked for explosive strength and acceleration Aiigghhht

Hammond

Jan 22, 2004
Leicester
www.rebel-sports.co.uk
its painfull as hell but the bleep test is kick ass at increasing stamina and speed!!! i suggest u try that and try to improve which level u make it to!!! it will hurt like hell tho!!!
I run 4miles nearly every day and at every 3min interval do a sprint burst for 10-20secs!
just a thought!:D

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Hi Edd. Nice to see your keen. What do you think Nick Tom and Ash would think if we finished all our training sessions with a bleep test? :D

What i do when i'm running, is sprint for 100 meters then jog for 100 meters then sprint for 100 meters ... etc. I'm making note of all these ideas. If my plans for the field go through we will definatley have to have weekly fitness sessions. :p

Ash Baichoo

May 31, 2004
Birmingham
Visit site
:) Hi guy's thought it was about time i looked up these forums ive been hearing so much about!

whats all this about bleep tests?:eek:

Remember doing this at school, guess we could all benefit from a bit more of a workout at training!!!

Will leave it with you guy's to mention exercise to Nick and Tom:D

Ash Baichoo

May 31, 2004
Birmingham
Visit site
:cool: Ive turned my pm's on!

yes our own field...
...daily training with a gym and running track nearby, i think we've lost half our team.

Practice makes perfect though it seams generally the more training any team does the more successful they seem to be, just look at the Russian Legion. Although perhaps they take it to extremes as we have to at least turn up to the occasional afternoon lecture!:)

little g

Jun 5, 2004
Dirty $outh
Visit site
Seeing as you guys have some ideas on exercises, need your advice too!
What are the best exercises to build up strength in your triceps (without building muscles tho, coz being a muscly female wouldnt look too good:rolleyes: :D !)?

:cool: :)

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
Originally posted by little g
Seeing as you guys have some ideas on exercises, need your advice too!
What are the best exercises to build up strength in your triceps (without building muscles tho, coz being a muscly female wouldnt look too good:rolleyes: :D !)?

:cool: :)
doing exercises that use ure body weight rather then weights in a gym, will build strength rather then size,

for example doing triceps dips, ure hands rest roughly shoulder with apart behind you on a raised edge, u then lower ure body till ure bum touches the floor then push ureself back up.

Also do a press up but have ure hands really close togetha n ure legs wide apart, as opposed to ure hands just over shoulders width apart and ure feet touching. this puts more emphasis on working ure triceps rather then ure chest, hurt like f**k but very good. :D :D

hope this helps