Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

extreme sport, yes

energizer

Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
let us end this now

O.K. sloth i will give it to you, you can't win on this one. But let us remember that a mask worn inproperley can leave the temple exposed and the impact from several paintballs during a mugging can lead to death. I said in the beginning the element of death was small though present. I have gotten a concusion during a tournament from guess what a hot gun!!!!
L8
energizer:cool:

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Calm down....we may be a new an inexperienced team but we are very very safe. We are all also marshalls and we know all too well the injuries caused by badly fitting masks by idiotic people!!

Peace!

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Baseball bats are not just used for hitting baseballs!!! It is the prefered weapon of the debt collector....

Paintball is not seen by the general public as an extreme sport. It seen as a wargame. This is because the only contact they have had is when they go along to a corporate event at a local field who supply them with cammos which gives them the army/war experience. If more paintball sites adopted colourfull playing gear and more indoor/outdoor sup'air style fields then it would be seen less as war and more as a sport extreme or not.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, that's a case of modern paintball being connected with its origins. Many people I have run into that went out as a rental crowd back a few years ago have that perception of things because they didn't get far enough into it to see anything other than woods ball played in cammos with the occasional use of red paint and military type scenario style playing. They just don't have any current information, and as you point out many field owners even today don't give them much of a view of speed/arena ball either. If APG would be cancelled then they'd have even better info.