Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F.A.O Design whiz kids

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Alright

just after picking someone brain for the best software to use, a bit of help or advise.

Basically im just after producing some animated/moving logs.

One would just be taking an existing logo and making it spin on a plain background.

The second is a bit more of a complicated set up, IF, and only if its fairly easy to produce, i will run through this frame by frame so its easier to understand.

-silhouette of a paintballer firing 2 shots
-zooming into splats
-then splats dripping to reveal text inside splat
or
-another couple of shots firing to place text inside splat

Any help much appreciated as its a bit of a minefield searching google for a sensible answer.

Cheers

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Photoshop, using the Timeline window.

Honestly, if you're having to ask this question, you're going struggle.

What medium is this for? A website, video, etc?

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
its for a video, im well clued up with photoshop and other photo editing programs, but ive never used any of them to produce animations, its generally just to tart up 3D renderings for architectural purposes, so just thought ide ask the question prior to me getting it all wrong on some sketchy program

Cheers

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Try Adobe After Effects, a lot of people who make their own youtube videos use after effects to create their intros. I've only scratched the surface with it but from what I have used it's a really good program and should be capable of doing what you want. Maybe some one else with more knowledge of it can tell you more about what it can do.