Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F.A.O Sparklie

Dear Pledge today.............la la la

Well Frogley has been voted team captin, Heston is vise and secretary. You now play for "can't shoot won't shoot", The wrexham tourney. We will be putting in 6 players and every one wants to go up and B&B it or travel lodge, it's a long drive.

TT challange cup march 3rd,speak to Tom all are welcome to play but let Tom know ASP what you want to do.

Dogies car died, so your not the only one to miss out. Ignite played very well so did Howard and Henry. It rained a lot:(

Pestie got pulled over by the police.

We now stock PGI and have sold all of our what paintball gear :D

Big thanks to appocalypse :cool: :D

Famine you can be an honoury girl and we will have gel and a comb for you in the "girly cupboard" ok:p

Famine

future tense we "will" (not yur team member) have gel and a comb in the "girlie cupborad" you will have to brave all other things "girlie". Whats with you and womens toilets?

All Jolking aside.

Thanks again for a great job everyone enjoyed them selfs and you guys were brilliant and not one moan about the weather.

As Tom said it's good to have another feild to play on stops things getting stale. Naked girls I can't do but the Beers I would have gladly brought you all a beer.:D

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
awww- shucks...

Thanks for the thanks sparks:D

We would ahve loved to join you for a beer, but with a 2 hr drive in front of us, and work the next day........

Maybe next time huh! - (or even next week if my Boyz do well at the tournie!)