Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F&F 7/The Franchise

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
So Fast Five was on the other night and it got me thinking about how i'm looking forward to Fast Seven but then i thought about the below question:
Just a question with the Death of Paul Walker recently - Does anybody think that the Franchise won't be as good as past films ? Especially with the ''Death'' of Han (In Tokyo Drift) but the introduction of (Spoiler Alert!) Jason Statham ?

Plus on a side note: what is your favourite F&F Film so far?

Gotta' be 2 Fast 2 Furious for me!

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
lol FF6 was the worst, with the 50 mile runway at the end and the Antonov that normally carries Heavy industry trains struggled with one more car attached it? Srs joke that film. but 7 was filmed at the same time as 6 iirc so it'll be a complete film with Walker, they just have to milk royalties out of 6 before they release it.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
It's okay to enjoy those films, but to qualify them as "good".... That's the same as saying the Spice Girls made good music.
Okay if you replace the words ''as good as past films'' to ''up to the standards the Franchise has set already''
Is that a better way of phrasing it ? If so i'll adjust it - I personally like the films however the older ones are better than the newer ones!

Jamie Loader

Jan 3, 2013
London
Cant rate them as the best films in the world, yet they are some sort of guilty pleasure for alot of people. Number 7 started filming just after 6 came out, was nearing completion before the death of Paul Walker. But they are looking at how to rewrite the script to have a dignified end to his character that wont be a tasteless car crash, and will possibly use his younger brother who by all accounts looks like him in those shots. Will be interesting to see how they manage it, but its pushed the release date from this year to next now.