Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

f/s dust red/black axe plus upgrade parts

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
For Sale

first up my dust red and Black axe, was used at the beginning of the season and has spend the last few month or so as a back up gun, it has fitted a virtue Board and Virtue red laser eye. it also has fitted to it a low profile feed neck.

IMG_8634.JPGIMG_8635.JPGIMG_8636.JPGIMG_8637.JPG
the marker has a few slight marks around the bottom line, but nothing major and show a little ware inside the breech where the anodising has been worn down.

asking £320 £300 £280 Sold
Posted

Next up a Infamous delrin bolt and spring kit, also includes an additional V2 boss bolt

IMG_8638.JPGIMG_8639.JPG

asking £35 posted - sold Alfanje

next a set of player axe spares

IMG_8640.JPGIMG_8642.JPG

£15 posted Sold darkfirepheonix

finally a Infamous axe sniper barrel set,
used by infamous and XSV on there axes consists of a front and 3 backs .685, .680 and .675, the .685 has a scratch upon it after lending it out, but this is the ultimate barrel for the axe, and makes a huge difference if teamed with a infamous delrin bolt to how the axe feels and shoots.

IMG_8660.JPGIMG_8661.JPGIMG_8662.JPG

asking £60 posted - sold The Duke

Payment by Paypal (money owed or you cover the fees +4%), bank Transfer or cash collected.
Price includes postage for 1st class recorded, i will split cost of special delivery with the buyer if they so wish
The item will only ship once funds have been received and cleared.
Once in the postal system, a tracking number will be sent to the buyer.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited:

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
would you split the low profile feed neck? also give me a shout if Lump doesn't want that barrel kit