Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Facefull Mag...

Kimbo

Jul 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
Facefull is made by some french people... I think it´s looks really good and the artikels are ok... It´s hard to say something yet when they only got one issue out... but if the next one is as great as the first one, then i think we got a new really good magazine out in the painball zone...:D I just love the comics side in it....

You can check out the magazine here: www.face-full.com
I heard that they have had some problems with the site... but i hope it will be sortet out now...The prize is 25$ or 25€ for 6 bimonthy issues

No he isn't. He just got back from winning the world title for pro 7 man paintball (shameless plug). He is still a little tired. He is going to be sleeping and/or getting more work done on the new store.

I was a ref on the speedball field last time. I was the one at the starting base that asked you guys for a ride back to Calgary. I think that might help you out in figuring out who I am.:cool:

No. The local field owner from Rampage is off in Wasaga beach playing the Beach Blitz tourney. I have to run his field for him. I will actually be making money doing that rather than losing money going to Montana. It is alot more fun at the tournament though. I will be down for the WPF and for the next series event.

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
not impressed with facefull

i just got a look through the first edition of facefull, and i wasnt very impressed.
let me rephrase that.
the magazine looked impressive but the content was poor.
by this i mean
1.reviews short and un-informative
2.tournement info, short and no form of detail
3,only seemed to be info on pro teams (mainly u.s)
4, we all like to see birds with all bits and pieces showing but they were supposed to be showing kit!!!! (believe me im no prude)

basicaly its too "vouge" and very vauge.

on the plus side the pics of the tournies were real cool.

i think i will just keep getting p.g.i and look through other peoples copies of face off when i see them around.

just my 2 cents.

ian