The Home Of European Paintball

FAO: sitting ducks team

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
Hi sorry if ive resorted to putting up a public thread but i really need to ask one of your team to contact one of your team members called : Michael Usher. username:musher85

im afraid he still needs to return my hopper and still no reply, i would of reported this to a mod but i cannot find anywhere where it sais too in classifieds, or who for that matter. He seems a nice guy so i dont mean this with any malice or anger, just need the hopper back lol :(

If the mods can help me i have no hesitation in you deleting this thread, thanks for your time :p

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Hi sorry if ive resorted to putting up a public thread but i really need to ask one of your team to contact one of your team members called : Michael Usher. username:musher85

im afraid he still needs to return my hopper and still no reply, i would of reported this to a mod but i cannot find anywhere where it sais too in classifieds, or who for that matter. He seems a nice guy so i dont mean this with any malice or anger, just need the hopper back lol :(

If the mods can help me i have no hesitation in you deleting this thread, thanks for your time :p
I'll tell him tonight when he finishes work, he's been busy with some things that I'm not saying on a forum- that's probably interfered with time for sending it back

He's genuine

G

Gassy

pm Buddha3 he seems to be good at having a quiet word in peoples ears and getting results:cool:

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
thanks guys he seemed nice so i totally understand, tell me what he sais, hope alls ok ;)

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
thank you ever so much, tell him i hope all is well and that whatever hes struggling with begins to sort itself out :D

and this proves to people that if you shout and whine you get nothing without being patient and polite lol

any probs with address tough then il pm it to you if thats ok tonee, thanks again youve been a great help :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.