Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite paintball move

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
hi guys, would have put this in tactics but i guess it's more of an opinion thing but feel free to move it if you want!

so what's your favourite move on the paintball field, and i want to hear original moves with as much detail as possible e.g running position while you're doing it etc, whatever it is that makes you feel better while you're doing it.

aran

Enter the Dragon
Aug 15, 2005
London
Visit site
? Techroom ?

Why put it here, put it in the tactics section, the techroom is for people with troubled kit, questions about kit and general duscussion of kit, not on-feild routines, so slot a thread in the Tactics thread and ull be sorted and get the responses u want.

Aran;)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
its gotta be the old ropa dope 2 ppl on same team i.e me and a mate i slaughter the front and top of bunker to keep heads down then he does his greatest tom clancy impression and sneaks round 2 there side and well the rest is easy 2 work out

joe bob

copyright '03
run really really fast untill you get to the other teams corner and then start a lot of shooting

move slow around the corner of a bunker and look at the guy your gonna shoot, line up your shot then yell at the dude and wach him sh!t his pants right before you shoot him in the face
risky, but fun:)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by Piggsy
hi guys, would have put this in tactics but i guess it's more of an opinion thing but feel free to move it if you want!

so what's your favourite move on the paintball field, and i want to hear original moves with as much detail as possible e.g running position while you're doing it etc, whatever it is that makes you feel better while you're doing it.

I saw a move at Campaign 04 at Esher, watched the Russians playing the xball
really showed their skills, they practise by looking at a field and creating 'set pieces' & they practise them over & over until they don't have to think- amazing to watch them play

anyway, there were two guys in a zipper, a russian & someone else can't remember who it was they were playing

the russian guy instead of trying to mug the other player by going over or down the zipper on the outside of the tape stepped in-field over the zipper, past the player (still facing the tape waiting for a mugging), to another barricade infield shooting him out as he went

fantastic!

and a move at campaign 05 by Ollie, im sure a few people saw it, instead of trying to snap with a back corner while he was in a snake, he hopped over the snake & ran & mugged the back & another player from the centre of the field

personal favourite move is mugging out the last 1 or two players, nice feeling :D

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
runnin with my head down and ass up hopin to not get shot on the way into the snake is a personal favourite of mine and then belly flopping on the way in