Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite paintball move

ali t

gobo's goin' down...
campaign birmingham last year, nexus playin sunday club, millenium field, from the main spectators stand (nexus playin left to right) i watched a lil' nexus boy spin n shoot off the break....not movin just sprayin n mowin...empty the hopper(i think) then full pelt right tape into snake with a purrty nice dive-in....not to shabby:)

game was completed in bout 27 secs i think...fairplay

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
I think running to the snake after you emtied your hopper is a good idea, unless it's an open run. At campaign the millenium field had quite a good run to the snake, specially when you go around the can? Hehe i think i might try that next time!

...sorry mikey, ill stay away from you're "precious'' ollie

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
i went on a mugging run with an empty hopper once....got half way realised what was happening dived to the floor hopeing against all hope they woodnt see me......there is no god.....kapow all over me. then to add to the greif my team mates havnt let it drop since :rolleyes: i love my team :D

stevenrules

Nov 23, 2005
birmingham
Visit site
Cusack said:
we had a guy do that at training last week, cut up real bad, and a few before him haven't done too well on bunker pegs. They should just fill the buggers with water!

yer i was there when that happened that was a real bad cut but the funny thing was that he kept playing and then the amblulance crashed into a tree

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
lol did it? haha ambulence drivers are completely useless!

I marshalled the warped big game and an ambulence was needed for some minor injury. The driver followed the (designed for quad bikes etc) dirt track down into a massive ditch. What's worse is when he began to drive up the other side, he started slowly and then halfway up - floored it! Had to be towed out and got shouted at for being stupid no doubt... i took a picture with my phone but the memory is so much better.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Cusack said:
lol did it? haha ambulence drivers are completely useless!

I marshalled the warped big game and an ambulence was needed for some minor injury. The driver followed the (designed for quad bikes etc) dirt track down into a massive ditch. What's worse is when he began to drive up the other side, he started slowly and then halfway up - floored it! Had to be towed out and got shouted at for being stupid no doubt... i took a picture with my phone but the memory is so much better.
Nick it was designed for upped landrovers :eek:, I think even quads would suffer on some of that

lol 5 people standing next to the floored guy- wearing fluorescant vests etc. What does the guy do?
Drive right past us onto the landrover course :D

and then, and then, yeah despite the fact there was a game on, uhh you know about 700+ people :rolleyes:...he wasn't wearing a mask :confused:

He got one off someone :rolleyes:, who had to spend the next 5 min with their face on someones lap with a coat on their head
I don't think that was really necessary was it Ste?? :D
Quick put your head down the head marshall's looking- I'll get in trouble if you don't!! :rolleyes:

You men; take advantage of anything :rolleyes:.

necropolis

Jun 2, 2006
a favorite move has to be bunkering someone in the snake as you dive in there with them. If you get it right it feels sooooo good!

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Rosie said:
Nick it was designed for upped landrovers :eek:, I think even quads would suffer on some of that

lol 5 people standing next to the floored guy- wearing fluorescant vests etc. What does the guy do?
Drive right past us onto the landrover course :D

and then, and then, yeah despite the fact there was a game on, uhh you know about 700+ people :rolleyes:...he wasn't wearing a mask :confused:

He got one off someone :rolleyes:, who had to spend the next 5 min with their face on someones lap with a coat on their head
I don't think that was really necessary was it Ste?? :D
Quick put your head down the head marshall's looking- I'll get in trouble if you don't!! :rolleyes:

You men; take advantage of anything :rolleyes:.
Hahaha! The guy must've been blind to flourescent jackets cause I ran up to the start of the ditch waving my arms like crazy. Maybe he fancied a challenge?

Also, gurkha personally told both the paramedics not to get out the vehicle without goggles, yet they both thought they knew better. Weird eh? Spose they got what they deserved cause when the day was over, i walked past him, still wiping the car down with tissues :p