Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite tournament of all time

Jun 11, 2008
I remember Skidder at the indoor on pro plus and red bull due to a massive hangover. He was that wired that when I pulled the trigger to test the gun he was half way up the field and getting ready for reloading. The judges where diving everywhere.

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
One for the old guys. Mick Holdaways speedball field in Maidenhead. Field surrounded in corrugated iron sheets and elevated spectator walkways all round. The noise on the field was amazing.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Campaign at Esher Rugby club where we watched the Russians decimate the Americans in the Xball showpiece.

I'll never ever forget seeing one of the yanks, I think it was the big dude with the stars and stripes headscarf who's name escapes me, anyway, he opened the lid of his loader to refill and the russians shot the lid closed again. I've never seen a man's body language sooooo dejected in all my life

Reactions: weihrauch hw

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Stay tuned - I'm talking to Boris Johnson about putting an event on in Central London.

South Bank of the Thames is my preferred location, next to the Wheel.

Looking at 2014, possibly 2015 for this.

Reactions: kaoz69

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
For me playing at NPF Hyperball, Campaign Cup at Bagshot, and the Zap European Open in Braunswig Germany, the two I remember fondest were the Shoot the Rainbow at Wolverhampton Aldersley Stadium, and the 1st Welsh Open at Marchweil Cricket Club with the players party at Wrexham FC. Happy days