Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fear

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
If its fear of being shot then deffinitly marshalling will sort it out. I used to be worried about getting tagged just because of the pain, now i don't give it a second thought.

As far as drills go, try playing a 2v3 game, the player with the fear being on the 3 team but not being able to fire. Get him to touch/move to every baracade on your side of the field, this will not only get him moving but also get him talking alot more on the field, asking for cover etc.

Hope this helps
-jtl

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
man, marshalling doesnt help with pain, on the contrary my friend, in fact when your marshalling with no adrenaline, getting shot hurts about two billionsquillion times more.:eek:
tis true.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by ericostani
man, marshalling doesnt help with pain, on the contrary my friend, in fact when your marshalling with no adrenaline, getting shot hurts about two billionsquillion times more.:eek:
tis true.
So true its in our pre-games brief:

"Now, Please dont shoot the marshals! They wear yellow jackets and goggles, they are easy to see, if they are in your way...just ask them to move..Our adrenlin isnt pumping like yours is, so we do feel it!!!Its not much fun getting shot all day. Besides, we have bigger faster guns than you!"