Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Player Suspension Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
ok guys i no the person in question well, and alot of the things he does on the field are stupid, but alot of things are amazing, sometimes both go hand in hand, im a geordie and a die hard newcastle fan, and after watching the game on monday night against man utd and seeing the tackle that joey barton got booked for i felt for him as many other players would of got a card there and he defo got one because of his rep for all the stupid things he has done in the past, i just hope if the after the ban the player turns over a new leaf and competes that he gets a fair crack,

G

Gassy

How many chances should an idiot get to "TURN OVER A NEW LEAF"

I mean it's not like he is a habitual offender or anything is it :rolleyes:

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
i understand what your saying gassy i do, but after you have served your time then you should get a chance, if he takes it is down to the individual, i like to believe joey barton has turned over a new leaf with newcastle as we have invested so much money in him, but im sure plenty of critics would say he has no place in pro football anymore, so time will tell, but now he will always have his haters, and he realises this and tbh i think sometimes this is why it happens because there is times when nothing happens and grief still flys, im not defending certain actions im just discussing how i see situations guys, so no flameing please

Status
Not open for further replies.