Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

field size

spc632

Sep 1, 2008
dont know if this has all ready been done but

i was asked today what dimensions Size is a tournament paintball field and for the life of me i could not say its some thing i aint thought of
so i know there will be some one out there that will know

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
1.01 A playing-field is defined as being a flat, level area, surfaced to minimize injury and completely surrounded by league approved netting to ensure safety.
M7: 46x38 meters, at least 35 obstacles
D7: 55x33 meters, at least 35 obstacles
M5: 55x20 meters, at least 25 obstacles
Obstacles will be placed a minimum of 1.5 meters off the boundary. The playing-field boundary shall be marked clearly visible and will be placed a minimum of 1.5 meters off the netting.

http://www.millennium-series.com/downloads/rules.pdf

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Just to break it down......

The actual field size is 36m wide by 45m long - each grid square is 3.6m x 3m (so 3.6m x 10 width ways and 3m x 15 length ways in terms of grids).

They give the extra space in the official M7 dimensions (46m x 38m) to allow for refs/media etc, and at each end where the paint will build up on the floor.

No reason for difference in the , and the . Tom!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
1.01 A playing-field is defined as being a flat, level area, surfaced to minimize injury and completely surrounded by league approved netting to ensure safety.
M7: 46x38 meters, at least 35 obstacles
D7: 55x33 meters, at least 35 obstacles
M5: 55x20 meters, at least 25 obstacles
Obstacles will be placed a minimum of 1.5 meters off the boundary. The playing-field boundary shall be marked clearly visible and will be placed a minimum of 1.5 meters off the netting.

http://www.millennium-series.com/downloads/rules.pdf
Fixed!