Sep 18, 2006
swat uk

swat uk on the wirral will fill it up

pm teflon or nutz on here for price and directions dude

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
scuba diver as well as a paintballer so I use my tanks for both, a fill is £1.50 for my 12 litre and £2 for my 15 at the local dive shop. Once he duive club gets the compressor up and running I should get fills for free.....which is nice. :)

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
talkin to the air guys at unreal sunday (not hpac) and they sed they do a compressor for fillin dive tanks costs about £1200!! and takes half a hour to fill a tank.

B

boca

HOYLES FIRE AND SAFETY in rainford (st helens) will fill dive tanks, i dont know how much it is. ask for stu or chris in the workshop (i did work there for a while).
also frontline paintball at leisure lakes have 3000 and 4500 air m8.
you work pete yeah right. thats a new one for you

palmer

Dec 25, 2006
Brownhills (Yam Yam)
fils

any paintball site near you will fill air or co2 tanks for a small fee depending where you are if you have a marker you must play sumwere so were ever you play just get a fill before you go home then you can make you shed what ever color you wny lol:D

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
any paintball site near you will fill air or co2 tanks for a small fee depending where you are if you have a marker you must play sumwere so were ever you play just get a fill before you go home then you can make you shed what ever color you wny lol:D
Not necessarily true. Most sites won't have both HPA and CO2 facilities, so you'll find sites either have CO2 or have upgraded to HPA only.

-Will