• have a trained person from the site filling for you

Votes: 65 32.8%

• Total voters

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
why it would be verry pratical if they could organise something properly
if you want to turn round and tell millennium, psp, nppl etc that they should ban players from using their own bottles and spend £150,000+ each on bottles for players to use which will over time become beat up then be my guest.
i know you might be a new member but really, take 10 seconds out of your time to think about these things before posting (ridiculous) ideas like this.

G

Gassy

they should have a standard of bottle for everyone ,so you could just go up and swap bottles. then everyone on the day throw in a hat for a polish person to fill the bottles all day long ,with a verry safe distance from everyone then their would be a quicker turn around and no danger job done lol

You are an ignorant racist and are no longer welcome on p8ntballer

Reactions: niallist

denney

Jan 12, 2012
annan
hi i have a stupid question, i spend a lot of time in a car garage do you reckon it would be do able to fill and air tank from the air lines in the workshop? (before i do it lol) and if it is deffinately not advisable dont hessitate to shout at me like a fool lol

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
hi i have a stupid question, i spend a lot of time in a car garage do you reckon it would be do able to fill and air tank from the air lines in the workshop? (before i do it lol) and if it is deffinately not advisable dont hessitate to shout at me like a fool lol
Simply, no!

Workshop compressors are not capable of delivering the high pressure required, air tools etc. work at much lower pressures, as they are constantly hooked up to a compressor the stored air does not need to be of as high a pressure as an air system or dive tank would be.

Reactions: Bolter

denney

Jan 12, 2012
annan
ok cool so basically either buy my own compresser or fill it at a nearby site? would the site let me take away a full take of air tho?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Regarding the workshop compressor it wont be filtered to standards for 'breathable' air and will contaminate the cylinder

Sites won't normally mention anything about you taking away air, however the air system may not be running after the last game goes out.
If you just take a cylinder to fill and take home then the site may not fancy it

If you take air home then you ought to put up a sign in your vehicle.
If its not a business vehicle then its not a legal requirement, but it's good practice and if something happens then the fire brigade will be grateful to know what you are carrying
(dont put on a permanent sticker unless always carrying compressed air)