The Home Of European Paintball

Final Leg Round 3 Bricket Wood Winter Series Cup December 7th

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Hi Guys n Girls
This Sunday see's the final leg to this years Winter series cup here at Bricket Wood and again its been a fantastic event with team increasing as the event has gone along, at present we have 18 teams confirmed for the final leg this Sunday with 9 teams in the race 2 and 9 teams in the 5man, this will run on 2 different fields with the race 2 being on field 1 and the 5man being on field 2, both divisions will run over the whole day due to the amount of teams, starting at 9am, REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE THIS WEDNESDAY AT 5PM. Any teams that have not paid their deposit can they do so by this time, I will post the schedules hopefully by Thursday evening, once again thank you to all the teams that have supported this event.
At the end of this event we will be doing the Presentations for both the SPL league and the winter series so please hang around at the end of the event for this please, there is a massive prize pool for both the SPL and the Winter Series, you guys that do end up in the top three in these divisions overall wont be disappointed ;-) i kid you not when i say the stack of prizes is over 6 feet tall
MAN SIZE PRIZES
But when we say were giving prizes thats what we mean we keep our promises !! ;):)

i have got to say a massive thanks to GI sports , Planet Eclipse, Lips, Manic Paintball, for their fantastic generosity this prize pool is all down to these guys

Reactions: Spikerz