Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fingers falling off

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
and therein is the reason why you guys will never go pro...you all look like a bunch of numpty's doing your techniques. :rolleyes:

sit in front of the Tv when at home tapping your trigger on your gun. both hands
get two elastic bands of similar strength, tie em together, then your two trigger fingers in each loop and but the thumb of your other hand in on the knot and pull away.

Just keep practicing, its all you can do.

or full auto board as the boys say :)

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
i find the best way is to grab a rubber band or your sisters or girlfriends hairband and put it around your 2 trigger fingers and walk them.

this will strengthern your finger muscles and make them move faster, + you can do it anywhere just leave the band on your wrist when your not using it

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Practice practice practice. That's what I've found that works and hence I get annoyed at ramping. I just walk around all the time now moving my two fingers about, tapping them on the steering wheel of my car, on desks or just as I walk about.

That 3 finger thing is great on the 05 Speed, works for the G7 as well. Can just get it working on my 04 speed but it's not as fast.

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
how can i practice to get my fingers moving to get high ROF
What's the point???
you could practice all day getting your ROF up-but its no good if you can't hit **** with it!!!!
Ok-I agree suppressive fire is good on bunker taking-but you've got to learn to hit things if you want to take people out!(unless you enjoy large paint bills-and becoming a spray and pray team):D
anyway-what do I know?-I'm used to playing with pumps and 12gms(for those of you who don't know what pumps and 12gms are-they're in the same timeline as records and sinclair c5's-ask your parents about 'em):D

mikie

Apr 29, 2004
London
you will find that in a game you wont really ever fire over 10 bps anyway. use your fingers not your wrist. also try to get a steady rythem first before high rof

Bedane

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2004
Jersey
tbh if you play a musical instrument, it usually helps especially bass guitar. my average is around 16 balls a second, and can usually keep a constant 15, thats on the field as well. But all the above helps as well, i tap my fingers everywhere, just a habit now. It also helps to keep the gilfriend happy.