Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Firing at reduced FPS

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
I am after a bit of advice regarding using my markers, or at leats 2 of them at a lower than normal FPS. I am playing at the Reading event in November and the top FPS will be 250. I have a selection of markers and I'm just wondering if anyone might know what would be better to play with with a reduced FPS.

Ego 8, Macdev Cyborg, Eclipse E2 autococker, ANS mechanical autococker, Tippmann A5 (response trigger) Dye DM5 and possibly a Tiberius 9 (if the deal goes through).

Adjusting each marker is not really the issue it is really with marker would be better in efficiency and perhaps even accuracy at the reduced FPS setting.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
all should be fine apart from the cyborg allmost certain you will have to sell that one to me

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Why do events cap velocities at lower than 300 fps?
Because often these events are at a shorter distance such as cqb and if the velocity was higher the balls would be really painful, also if you a playing at a rec site they often have it 280 or lower to avoid putting of new players via more painful shots than necessary. Also often at scenario games it is capped to 280 to stop long balling and because there is really no need for the extra 20fps as 280 reaches far enough and hurts enough. :)