Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Marker for Woodsball?

Feb 27, 2014
hi every1 i am looking at purchasing my first marker mainly gonna play woodsball.

the 3 markers i am stuck between are

DYE DAM

DYE DM 12

Planet Eclipse ETEK 4 LT

if u could please giv ur opinion and the pros/cons of each gun it wuld b super helpful thanks

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Out of those 3, I'd go for the ETEK, purely out of cost. But for woods ball. Never used any so cannot give feedback. Have you looked at the Empire Axe or Mini. Bear in mind they have a new mini out called the Mini GS.

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
Have a look at the BT delta elite. Can pick one up for around 120, it's got an e grip and an electronic feed.
Maintenance is really simple and the gun itself is bulletproof and almost impossible to break.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Of the listed the etek, it'll give you years of service with little fuss, I always seem to see people maintaining dye markers as much as playing with them at walk ons.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Dam or dfender at that budget. Give just paintball a call they do both and will
Advise you as much as possible to your needs

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
If If that's your first purchase I'd love to see your second. Dam is tad different to the others though. Personally I'd start cheap like a Mini or an old dm9 or something. You won't lose any money if you don't like them.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
hi every1 i am looking at purchasing my first marker mainly gonna play woodsball.

the 3 markers i am stuck between are

DYE DAM

DYE DM 12

Planet Eclipse ETEK 4 LT

if u could please giv ur opinion and the pros/cons of each gun it wuld b super helpful thanks
Before I give my opinion on markers I have one request. Stop using txt spk and actually write things out properly. It doesn't exactly take that much more time to type "you" instead of "u", or "be" instead of "b".

Anyway, little rant over, on to markers. Personally I would avoid anything specifically tailored towards woodsball, which rules our all milsim style markers and the DAM. Simple reason being that there is no advantage to them for woodsball and all it does is limit you purely to that, whereas if you buy a tourney style marker then you can play both without a problem. Even if for now you only want to play woodsball it still leaves you with the option to try the other format without having to worry about getting more new kit.

Reactions: Care_Bears

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
I dunno, but for me woodsball player need more realistic gun, like tippmann 98, a5, x7 or BT delta and so on. Its easy to maintance these guns. They dont fear dust, rain and so on.. :)