Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Marker

TimDC

Fatbob's Fusion
Sep 7, 2007
Loughborough and York
Hi there, i'm going to be getting my first marker soon and was thinking of getting the following.

Smart Parts ION
Co2 Bottle (20oz)
Anti-Syphon Tube
On/Off Valve
Empire Reloader 2 Hopper

Does this make sense, or is there anything else i should be getting?

Thanks for any input :)

Tim

---{RoB}---

your mum, my bed
May 11, 2007
Clitheroe
www.myspace.com
Hi there, i'm going to be getting my first marker soon and was thinking of getting the following.

Smart Parts ION
Co2 Bottle (20oz)
Anti-Syphon Tube
On/Off Valve
Empire Reloader 2 Hopper

Does this make sense, or is there anything else i should be getting?

Thanks for any input :)

Tim
dont get the co2 bottle or anti syphon tube
although the ion will run ok with this setup i would get an hp air tank because co2 realy messes up your gat

Rob

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
DO NOT Get a CO2 bottle for an ION. CO2 really f*cks up the internals, even with an anti scyphon it will not be too good for it.

An ion is perfect for starter markers. Get a High Pressure air bottle instead of CO2.

Apart from that, its a fine setup for a new guy starting off. Just dont buy the CO2 with anti scyphon, get air instead.

Welcome to the forums:) And welcome to paintball!

-Will

---{RoB}---

your mum, my bed
May 11, 2007
Clitheroe
www.myspace.com

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Yep, the steel ones are cheaper, but the fibre wraps are so much more comfortable and you will be pleased with it a lot more.

But good luck with your buy. You can get fibre wrapped tanks for cheaper on the forums though in the classified section, i got a HP fibre wrapped with bottle cover for £65-70.

Take a look around, see what you fancy. Also you can search for what you want using the search button above(near your login name, to the top right, beneath private messages)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do though.

Mikey15

Aug 27, 2007
i dont really mind about feel of the flat end bottles but they are more heavier less psi and less life so get a proper air bottle lp crossfire i say.