Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fitness

Darren.Clan

rockin' the corner :}
May 25, 2005
alexandria
www.paintballalexandria.com
i play div 1 or where ever i can get a game.

for fitness... well i play rugby so thats my weights and stuff as for jogging it may be good for you but for speed it aint to good. try doing shuttle runs, dips at the ned of the stairs you dont want to build too much muscle mass on your legs that aint best for speed.

im 16st and i could probably beat a few people alot lighter than me at long running and speed.

i eat everything wholegrain. brown rice brown bread pasta etc.

if you want energy dont be eating white stuff as it aint too good.

hope this helps

Darren.clan

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
Rosie look up plyometric training - this is the sort of training basketballs players and such like participate in - it build responsive explosive power, enabling you to jump further adn higher, spritn shorter distances quicker, improve your reactions and your stregth.

this is a experts definitions of it

"Plyometrics can best be described as “explosive-reactive” power training. A plyometric event involves powerful muscular contractions in response to a rapid stretching of the involved musculature. These powerful contractions are not a pure muscular event; they have an extremely high degree of central nervous system involvement"

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by Genetik_emc
Rosie look up plyometric training - this is the sort of training basketballs players and such like participate in - it build responsive explosive power, enabling you to jump further adn higher, spritn shorter distances quicker, improve your reactions and your stregth.

this is a experts definitions of it

"Plyometrics can best be described as “explosive-reactive” power training. A plyometric event involves powerful muscular contractions in response to a rapid stretching of the involved musculature. These powerful contractions are not a pure muscular event; they have an extremely high degree of central nervous system involvement"
Yeahh I've already looked into plyometrics but I was told it might hurt me more than it would help me

plyometrics is doing stuff like jumping off a box, landing and immediately jumping onto another box etc

Gair333

May 17, 2005
Visit site
ive played DIV 1 PA, my bro does and the rest of the team.
me im in good, not great physical fitness, i can run pretty fast but not like super etc, i drink, eat what i want etc, the key is balance

my brother on the other handwhile being an awesome 'baller, he's short, chubby and he drinks and smokes like nones buisness and yet he has attained a very high level of play.

but playing DIV 1 isnt just about your fitness its more to do with mad skillz as sed before, so get better at the technical stuff and youll improve your game tenfold :)