Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fitness

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
:)

thanks a lot tommeh and rebel 105, that was the answer i was hoping for :).

jknight15, yeah i assume it would be, but last time i did that my knee buckled and i fell over :(, which a) hurt and b) made me look very silly. looking silly in front of a group of people you have never met before is bad :p. But thanks any way :).

Nick

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
happens to the best of us

lol, that sounds quite amusing. which also reminded me of something i forgot, falling over after knee buckling means you become a nice stationary target so not only do you look silly because of falling over but you also get shot. however thats just an assumption.

from experience, did you find falling over resulted in being shot :p?

Nick

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
ah the French crawl, why is that not taught in school any more :D . lol I'll remember that for when i fall over, which is bound to happen.

thanks for the advice
Nick

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
lol

being a noob its not really my place, but if the other team actually just shot at you instead of spending all that time shouting they may have got you :p. here we learn a valuable lesson shouting about the opposition does not get them out, shooting them does.

i have also just noticed that we have succeeded in going slightly off topic, as i don't want to be slapped by mods.

do you think the other team had done some exercise? :cool:

Nick

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
i find my athletics training has helped me alot with paintballing, i do the 100m and the 400m.
i got the upper body strength and the stamina and the speed, i find circuit (sp? lol) training really helps if you bring alot of of different types of excercises into it e.g. press-ups, sit-ups, squats, squat thrusts etc etc
if you do the occasional street run for a couple of miles etc that also helps with stamina ......
i agree with my coaches and go by the method that weights are pointless, your own body weight in excercises such as press-ups is more than enough, if you find them easy do more reps or find other ways of doing them e.g. 1 handed, military style same goes for sit-ups you can do crunches and other things ......

just my opinion ofcourse ....

- Seany

P.S. sorry for the bad english, im used to txt spk like dis lol :(