Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fixed

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
i have a bob long ripper and it is leaking air around the trigger. its sounding like the noid and have already replaced the frame oring i need your help urgently.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello mate, first of all I hope your using a low pressured Reg ?
if you were using the gun shooting paint, the symptoms your saying is very often just a broken ball in the chamber ?
take out bolt put a fluffy through and re-grease bolt, usually puts things back to normal ?
at times the "O" ring at the base of the grip going to oops goes, usually if the gun has too much PSI going into it , or maybe Air Spiked high from bottle ?
as above with what CWKOTW says is Good to do,
also try another bottle.

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
i shot the gun no barrel or breach breaks its shiny clean and i am using a 450 psi output reg and it leaks i have tried a different bottle 550 and that still leaks i have also replaced the oring connecting the frame and the body and it still leaks i think its the noid.

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
Hello mate, first of all I hope your using a low pressured Reg ?
if you were using the gun shooting paint, the symptoms your saying is very often just a broken ball in the chamber ?
take out bolt put a fluffy through and re-grease bolt, usually puts things back to normal ?
at times the "O" ring at the base of the grip going to oops goes, usually if the gun has too much PSI going into it , or maybe Air Spiked high from bottle ?
as above with what CWKOTW says is Good to do,
also try another bottle.
i shot the gun no barrel or breach breaks its shiny clean and i am using a 450 psi output reg and it leaks i have tried a different bottle 550 and that still leaks i have also replaced the oring connecting the frame and the body and it still leaks i think its the noid.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
that was going to be the next thing I was going to tell you to check !!
you can unscrew the LPR Reg, and have an air bottle on with it turned on, then check the "O" Ring to see if it leaks or not, make sure it`s well lubed, this should make a difference to your FPS.