Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For Sale UK: Bag, hoppers, headbands, lots of things!

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Well I'm not sure if I'm the right person to tell you how paypal works but you take my e-mail address, then use it to send me a payment and ensure that you either gift it or accept fee's, then we are on to a winner. If you are local to Aylesbury then you could collect and pay cash, or you could use Barclays 'ping-it' or do a bank transfer. Up to you fella.

Please note the bottle is shown at about 3k pressure. If I have to post it I'll need to discharge all the air.

pumpesku

Aug 21, 2012
Well I'm not sure if I'm the right person to tell you how paypal works but you take my e-mail address, then use it to send me a payment and ensure that you either gift it or accept fee's, then we are on to a winner. If you are local to Aylesbury then you could collect and pay cash, or you could use Barclays 'ping-it' or do a bank transfer. Up to you fella.

Please note the bottle is shown at about 3k pressure. If I have to post it I'll need to discharge all the air.

no sorry i'm in Ashford , kent. very far from you. so i will need to ask you to post it to me. can you send me your email address. hopefully I will receive bottle after payment :)