Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For the moderator men

helihurley

Sep 7, 2011
cambridgeshire
I have been a member of the site a long while with a number of successful purchases on the website and a couple of sales too. Been away for a while but now find I'm no longer a trusted member of the p8ntballer world. How can I reastablish myself and be able to delve into the classified section once more? Thanks in advance to any advice.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I have been a member of the site a long while with a number of successful purchases on the website and a couple of sales too. Been away for a while but now find I'm no longer a trusted member of the p8ntballer world. How can I reastablish myself and be able to delve into the classified section once more? Thanks in advance to any advice.
Dear generic member. It is noted you have been a member for a long time, and would like to point out we only trust you as far as we can throw you. I dont really know what that means, but yes you should have access at 20 posts.

Try logging out, and in again.

Reactions: Dusty

helihurley

Sep 7, 2011
cambridgeshire
Well thanks for the reply I do now have access. I find it a little disappointing that even though I have conducted myself with complete honesty in the past and proved capable of correctly using classifieds, you feel the need to point out a lack of trust. I can only be asked to be judged my actions. I do understand the need for caution when operating in the online sales world so I supposed it is to be expected.… but maybe not directed so pointedly towards me

Last edited: