Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For sale or trade - GI Pulse RDR - wanting Spires or Z2s

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Hi folks,

This is an ex-demo Pulse RDR (Includes the chrono) which I impulse purchased from LIPS out of curiosity. I have used it for one training session, where I shot a box and a half with no fuss. I already have a Rotor and so would like to trade for a Spire or a Z2, again due to curiosity. It comes with the original box, which is a bit worn as can be expected of a demo product. It does not come with a manual.

Spires are a straight trade, Z2s will need to come with some cash. Ideal colours, black/black, grey, white, red, olive, brown, camo. I will not add anything for special editions with fancy shells etc, sorry. I value this hopper at £100.

Please respect the forum rules when making offers. :)

Best regards,

Sam

*Edit: Note that the slightly funny looking display is purely a trick of the camera, I expect it turned out that way because of the angle I was holding it. There is no damage to the display.

*Second edit: I will now take cash offers around £100 or nearest offer.

Attachments

Last edited:

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Hummm, for the time being mate. You might be better off seeing if LIPS still have one of their demo loaders, as I don't really want to lose money on this.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
How much would you be wanting a z2 to add? Z2 with large she'll and hk epic feed? Wondering if it is worth my time taking photos?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Just dug out my z2 to take photos and he wont turn on. Bugger. Will let you know if i get it going