Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Framing shirts and jerseys

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Evening ballers,

I've been looking into getting a t-shirt and jersey of mine framed but I don't want to pay the crazy sums of money (seeing prices of about £50 - £60) to get someone to professionally do it, I only want a simple frame to put my jersey in, I can easily do the rest myself. The problem I am having is finding a frame that has room to fit a jersey or t-shirt in.

Has anyone framed any of their own stuff and could recommend somewhere that supplies decent, simple frames that will fit t-shirts?
Sorry if this is the complete wrong section.

Cheers
Elliot

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
£50 to £60??? Youll be lucky my old man payed for my gb jersey to be framed and it was in the £100s and high in them at that
Wow! I went to B&Q earlier today and picked a frame up for £13! Upon closer inspection it's probably going to be slightly too shallow though but that was the best they had!

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Well you need a deep frame in order to get the depth you therefore making it very heavy therefore needing strong strength to the frame, on top of that you need pin it place so it stays up il post a picture of mine later

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
The frame I got is deep, the backing for it is pressed close to the glass because it is meant for photos really. I have an idea that I think could work but keeping in it's packaging unless I don't get any ideas for other frames

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Here's the frame I got, my idea is that as a last resort I could attempt to bring the back away from the glass by bending the metal bars that hold it on.image.jpg

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Decided to just go for it and open up the frame, and it worked a treat, t-shirt fits in the frame perfectly! It wouldn't work for a jersey so I will have to find something else to do that. All I need to do is get some backing paper to stick to the wood panel and it'll be complete :D
I'm quite impressed that it only cost £13
image.jpg

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Decided to just go for it and open up the frame, and it worked a treat, t-shirt fits in the frame perfectly! It wouldn't work for a jersey so I will have to find something else to do that. All I need to do is get some backing paper to stick to the wood panel and it'll be complete :D
I'm quite impressed that it only cost £13
View attachment 34803
I would put some white card or black card behind it, the brown does nothing for it.