Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Free to a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
I will take anything that can get me started! Respect what your doing! Pm me any details

Dirtyturtle865

Jun 30, 2013
Looking for items to get me started.. basically went paintballing for birthday and now I'm hooked.. friend who has been paintballing professionally told me about this forum and I'm looking to get equipped anything would be greatly appreciated even tips on playing paintball

Thanks
James

Dirtyturtle865

Jun 30, 2013
No-one is planning on giving stuff away, it happens as and when. Predicting if you will be able to pick up an entire kits worth of stuff is a) impossible and b) ridiculous
who said anything about an entire kit I'm looking to get started not run my own league.. I've had advice and I've selected a marker I want now I just need accessories and gain more advice on recommended equipment..
If you assume I'm begging please, don't speak to me.. I hardly have two pence to my name and I'm trying to get a head start into this sport I might take time to build a kit but I'll get there and all I expect to gain from this forum is advice, hints tips and maybe once or twice I might be able to join a few events.

Here for Fun not for Free.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
who said anything about an entire kit
You did. You asked "and would I be able to pick up a kit for cheapish?" which to me sounds like you are asking for a whole set up.

Did you mean something else?

I'm looking to get started not run my own league.. I've had advice and I've selected a marker I want now I just need accessories and gain more advice on recommended equipment..
If you assume I'm begging please, don't speak to me.. I hardly have two pence to my name and I'm trying to get a head start into this sport I might take time to build a kit but I'll get there and all I expect to gain from this forum is advice, hints tips and maybe once or twice I might be able to join a few events.

Here for Fun not for Free.
Awesome. 3 replies above your original post, there is a post explaining where to find the free stuff, and where it says its available.

Status
Not open for further replies.