Free to a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Not sure but I think what I wrote may have been Misunderstood or misconstrued in some way.
If I speak for myself paintball season is in full swing for me and the likelihood of sorting stuff to either sell or give away because I no longer need it really ain't going to happen till at least the end of summer and poss end or tourney season.
Your call Bolter but you can close this thread for now as there is nothing offered up at present and perhaps do another one in 6-8 months. It may have run its course for now.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Not sure but I think what I wrote may have been Misunderstood or misconstrued in some way.
If I speak for myself paintball season is in full swing for me and the likelihood of sorting stuff to either sell or give away because I no longer need it really ain't going to happen till at least the end of summer and poss end or tourney season.
Your call Bolter but you can close this thread for now as there is nothing offered up at present and perhaps do another one in 6-8 months. It may have run its course for now.

cool, can reopen anytime, or feel free to start a new thread!

Reactions: Fizzgig78
Status
Not open for further replies.