Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freekz August Bank Holiday Bash

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Been down to the site today, all looking good, played the field and its quite fast so I expect some exciting games!

Flushing loos and hot showers on site!!!

Good crowd down their tonight tucking into a few bevies and, apparently, I'm wielding the hammer for a charity auction tomorrow evening for Great Ormond Street, so bring your wallets with you! Some great stuff on offer!

And plenty of spare change for the Sponge throwing too!

See you all there in the morning!

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
got a postcode

hey Onas got a postcode so i can get my ass down there just 4 a day out might bring me gear just incase ,, but be an interesting day to watch .. is in2deep playing tomoz ... i can catch up with cliff if so ??:D

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
Hey All, Can someone send me to a link that has all the freekz Freaky 5 man dates.. and stuff cheers JK

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Abspankingtastic weekend guys =) thoroughly loved it, big cheers to all the teams that turned up and im just well gutted i had to leave early on the sunday, i trust the entertainment went well? & how about that hog roast? lucky goits! Once again though guys a huge thanks from all of MH2 !!!

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Had a great time, nice to be back in the saddle, it's been waaaay too long!

Shooting John out made my day, LOL :D

Thanks for a great event, the pig was yummy and it was superb catching up with old friends, miss you guys!! I'm sure we'll be back down again soon.

Cheers Kitch, well done :)

Big hugs xxx

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
cheers for the weekend kitch it was wicked.

Cant wait for the next event and hopfuly your open it up for camping again and my liver would have recoverd by then lol

thanks to every one who lent me kit and il see you all soon

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Great day out folks, great ball, had a few really good games. and good to catch up with a few people not seen for a year or two. Good work kitch and we will be down again. as it was just as easy to get to a Ancaster :rolleyes:
glad to help out Great cause for charity i believe £400 :cool:

and thanks to the kid who kicked a football on my car :mad: