Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Front Player Tips

Front Tips...

Id say the best you can do is really practice your snap shooting and using both your hands, as you really dont have any space in the modern bunkers to use only one of your hands, old skul style, a good way to practice that is walking around your house with your gun or watching tv, etc, just anything that makes you more confortable wuth your marker.

And the supermaning...!
The rest youll pick up along the way!

baruchpb

Apr 6, 2003
Visit site
if you like to play risky and go for straight runs to the 50 or a bit closer, you can always grab your marker by the end of the gun, this makes it more comfortable to hold when you run. also keep it adjacent to your body to be a small target as you run.

also when you run, try to run with your hand up covering your lens, that way theres still a chance the ball will bounce off of your glove.

YIPO

Apr 28, 2004
Cardiff
Visit site
yer mate i agree wid the hand thing but if you get hit and the ref sees it and comes to check you wen you get to your bunker and its disappeared your team might get penalty points for cheating so your better off playing safe and jus run gun up and ready to shoot sum fools.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by YIPO
yer mate i agree wid the hand thing but if you get hit and the ref sees it and comes to check you wen you get to your bunker and its disappeared your team might get penalty points for cheating so your better off playing safe and jus run gun up and ready to shoot sum fools.

but you just disagreed with him. make your mind up agree or disagree it can not be both can it.

plus holding the gun by any part baring the grip frame sux. it makes you look crap and is gay.

There is the chance you will need your gun up straight away and wont be able to get it up in time.

in short its a bad idea.

P

Paintball Paladin

Pump'n'Splat - One half of the **6 foot plus** section that is Lost Boys' Front players "quote"

Pump, no way are you 6 ft. you cant count your stilletto's you know!

5ft 10 tops ya midget

:D

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Paintball Paladin
Pump'n'Splat - One half of the **6 foot plus** section that is Lost Boys' Front players "quote"

Pump, no way are you 6 ft. you cant count your stilletto's you know!

5ft 10 tops ya midget

:D
iz this a lost boyz joke or do u have to be from the isle of man to understand your forgien rubish

Dave Wiles

Jun 6, 2004
wolvo
Visit site
BBL

Balls
Belief
Luck

the three main things! youve gotta be able to say to ur self i will make that 50 of the break and i wont stop before it! u gota have the balls and belief in ya self that u will do it!and just go go go! 1 seconds hessitation and ur ass is toast fella!do what feels right but have the balls to go for it!and yes luck is a bit part of getting to ya bunker! maybe 1 in 3 times u wont reach that 50 but then just think ur taking 3 or 4 guns of ya other players by going for the 50 so it makes it easier for ya guys to move around and shoot fools(theres no I in team!)!if you get shot on the way dont stop to check it get to your bunker then check it!so many times ive seen sum1 feel the hit and just walk off!and the ball has bounced!
dont be afriad ro run past ur bunker on the break and shoot the otha front guy going to the other side of the bunker:p but thats also luck!

bbl and then ya skill on top of that! instinct as many have already said is vital always trust ya self and your players if a player says go dont hesitate cos mayb uve only got 2second gap, just go!
Always hold ya head up high if you dont make your bunker twice in a row or ya having a bad day put a smile on ya face and say o well next time!sh*t happens but dont let it affect your preformance or the teams!

lol thats my rant for the day:)
dave

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
BBL

Originally posted by Dave Wiles
Balls
Belief
Luck
i wont stop before it! u gota have the balls and belief in ya self that u will do it!
dude that is crap its much better to be in the game and on the 40 than to be watching from the dead box. It is not the b all and end all if you do not hit the 50 in one move if theres too much paint drop short the bump up.

nuff said