Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Front Players On There Own

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
if you meen if you are the last player in then your first priority is to assess the situation, if you are in a centre field bunker...MOVE! you need to reduce the angles from which the opposition can attack you and you need to do this as quickly as possible, unless your bunker is big enough to allow you to move around it get out of there!
if its down to 1 on 1, move and shoot to confuse your opponent.....locate him, shoot him in and move....post on where he is and let him pop out to shoot at where you have moved from...then light the sucker up......unless you know you havnt been seen moving its a bad idea to try a mug in a one on one.

if you are seriously out numbered make for a tape or better yet a corner and try your best to lock it down...a bunker touching or very close to the tape is the best bet as it reduces the angles you can be shot from....then post out on the infield side and shoot lanes not players, if you are posted on a gap between 2 bunkers then they have got to come down that way to get you, stay out of sight and post up, use you ears, listen for someone running at your bunker to mug you, listen for the paint in their pots rattling, if this happens lean slightly away from your bunker get your marker angled at the top of the bunker quickly and as soon as anything moves near the top of your bunker open up and pray you hit him first......he has a serious advantage over you but if you are lucky you will take him first.

thats a few ideas but there are plenty more other poeple will sudjest im sure

enjoy!

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
Originally posted by Team.epiC Rambo
what is the best way to play your bunker when you are far up the feild but you are on your own ?front players that is

Drop on your knee's and kiss your ass good bye :eek:
coz you know your gonna get wasted :D :D :D

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Good advise Jahlad :)

If you go down to two of you left and you see your mate get smoked, that is the time to move. Get out to a tape or at least move to a different bunker as soon as this happens. The opposition will be concentrating on the dead player, giving you a perfect opportunity to get the drop on them.

The way I do things is I try to think what I would do if I was in their situation, and then anticipate/counter what they are gonna try and pull.

A game is never lost. That's your time to become a ballin God. It's ride or die :cool: