Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Front players

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by evil_paintballFreak
i dont think im awsome i think i know how to play paintball and i just need to get better atr what i know and yes there is alot i dont know aboutpaintball but there is alot i do know i need alot of practice but im alot better than u think
Any chance of gettin u over to the UK to mug ur ass? :p

Mak D
:cool:

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
i think i know how to play paintball
I dont think you do. The reason i dont think you do is because i dont know how to play paintball, i'm still learning every time i go out and play. Unless you are a seasoned pro like Bob Long, the Gardeners, etc...and have been playing for 15yrs plus, then you have no idea how to play. I am willing to bet that even the guys on Dynasty, or Lasoya, or Lemanski, or Telford are still learning, because there are new ways being introduced every day on training fields and in games. So don't be cocky and think you know everything, cos it will come back and bite you in the ass. Just keep your mouth closed and listen when people tell you things that are useful.

yes there is a lot i dont know about paintball
Thats a better attitude

but there is alot i do know
Thats not a good attitude, and no there is not.

i need alot of practice but im alot better than u think
I doubt it mate. Because i am picturing a cocky arrogant big talking no walking little kid with less game than he thinks he has. And i would imagine that most of the people reading this are thinking the same. You are not the first kid who has been on here and talked big, and you wont be the last. Just chill out and accept that you are on the bottom rung of a very long ladder. If its any consolation I am only on a rung above you, with 20 rungs still left to climb.

i dont need help i just need practise so i will give tips
See....there's the arrogance again. When you come here and say that you need help with everything, what makes you think that after 5 days and around 4 posts later you have learnt most of what there is to learn? You gotta chill out and pay your dues, then you can start giving the advice that you want to, and big yourself up properly.

Also, playing a 2 on 1 against a Tippman Effect guy and a goober like yourself means nothing. You have to play on the big stage for a long time before you can spout out stuff like i did this....then this....then i did that.....oh and then i did that and this....

Peace

:)

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Just wanna say,

SAM!

Can you teach me :D

I am 30, and old and I have no skill except I know how to Masterb8. I have had my as handed to me by So Manc and Notingham and quite a lot of peeps so I think I am Humble enough......:D :D :D

Actually I hop eto see you in the Mid, and trade a few beers and have a laugh and that dumb move going for the 50.

Agree with all you said.

J[zz

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
He is a Pro trash talker in the making.

Anyways, the only advice this kid could give is how to be a cocky little **** by shear experience.

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
evil_paintballFreak

Lets put it this way dude you have no experince of tournament paintball from what I can gather.
Did you put your self in the Front mans position or was you tried in different positions and it just so happens you was put front.

It doesnt matter who you have shot guarranted it was prob a lucky shot n e way.

Ask any one on here and their tell you the same
Some people are born with the natural skill to play whilst others would spend years of traing and playing and getting good markers and be total sh*t still.

Best thing I think for you to do would be to look for tips rather then give them and whilst in traing practice snapshooting as it is essential for a front player to be able to do that!!!!!!

Hope this helps