Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS 1of1 DLX Luxe

XiphIas

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2010
Alright guys, up for sale is my beautifull DLX luxe.
Since im not able to play enough this season I picked up another cheap marker to finish the season and this baby can go since it has to be used.

Marker has been worked on by Pooty (trigger, eye covers, plus full NDZ core with pink bolt) and ShootnPoo (custom gloss anno (teal) on accents and triggerframe with 2 splash colors (gold and purple) rest off the body is the original dust white color from the factory.

Overall this marker is in great shape, few smudges on the dust white anno but the accents are flawless. Marker shoots smooth and is really quiet. Shame to see it go, but as said I dont play enough to justify having this beauty.

There is beside being to beautifull another problem, it needs a new pair off eyes, but even without it never breaks a ball. For the rest its in top condition.

What do you get

- Case
- Bunch off orings
- Monkey poo
- 1.5 Eyecover mod
- 2.0 eyes, which dont really work (but you will get them anyway)
- 2.0 Board with cable
- White VP trigger
- Custom Pooty trigger (dust white)
- Original trigger (dust white)
- Full NDZ core with pink bolt
- 2 inserts for the bolt guide
- extra battery
- some extra rhino springs
- few screws for the grips
- 2 snatch grip screws for easy access
- F-stamp

And now the sex

Looking for 670 pounds shipped from the Netherlands

Reactions: wiggles01

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Yeah im interested just gonna ask about the shot count, have you seen the houston heat pink luxe just put up its got your name written all over it! wiggles01

XiphIas

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2010
Its a 1.0, and shot count im really bad at guessing, but it has seen a lot off paint thats for sure

XiphIas

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2010
Around 40-50000?
I would say atleast, has been used last season in competition and practice.

Going to give a few price options

Total package - 670 shipped
Total package minus NDZ core but with stock core (polished and sprung + its pink!) - 620 shipped
Total package minus NDZ core and minus VP trigger but stock trigger and pooty trigger - 600 shipped

Last edited: