The Home Of European Paintball

FS - Bob Long G6R OLED - also G6R TechT Hush Bolt

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hi guys

I have up is my Bob Long G6R. It was a tri-colour one (red, black and gold) but I bought the anodised parts for the
- LPR (full housing)
- Feedneck
- Ram Cap

I've also added the following upgrades:
TechT Zero Ping Ram
Violent Products Deuce Trigger
Thumbdrive Pillow Bolt

Now, the only damage is to the body one one side where the two body halves meet. The original blackout screws had oxidised and caused the body screws to lock in place. I got the one side off fine, but the other side was NOT happy.
Tried everything I could to get it lose, but in the end I had to take it to a guy who restores antique guns. He had to drill it and use a screw extractor to get it out (and due to the location, it is a pain so ended up scratching the body). It HAD to come out. Gutted. Anyway, it now has a stainless steel screw which goes in and out perfectly, so no damage to the threads. Slight scuff on the LPR front, but not major. These are the only damage areas.

So the full run down is as follows:

G6R in Dust Red and Black boxed with setup card
Brand New Pressure Tester
2C Eyes
LP Poppet Installed
Original Gold Parts (trigger, ram cap, LPR and feedneck)
Thumbdrive Pillow Bolt
5x Oring Kit
2x Player Spares Kit (made myself, so better than BL ones)
TechT Zero Ping Ram (new, installed - original included)
Premium Bolt + TechT Low Pro Pin
Blackout Screws (other than body half screws - originals included)

DSC_0732.JPG DSC_0734.JPG DSC_0735.JPG DSC_0737.JPG DSC_0739.JPG DSC_0740.JPG DSC_0741.JPG DSC_0742.JPG DSC_0745.JPG

I am after £390 + delivery and PayPal ono
(Had it up before at £525)

Next is a TechT G6R Hush Bolt. Barely used. £22 delivered.

DSC_0744.JPG

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
WOW - no one wants this hell of a marker for £425 + postage? One of the best markers Bob Long released - super smooth and efficient!
Blows every poppet out of the water!

Some feedback as to why no one is interested would be good :)

This marker alone is £800. Thumb Drive Bolt is £75. Trigger £30 etc
Basically, all the spares come to about an additional £250!

IF you buy it before the end of the weekend, i'll throw in some new 4C Eyes - BUT only for this weekend.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
TINY bit of metal damage - which if you are thinking of getting it annodised, it'll smooth out with a tiny bit of polishing. It feels like where the anno was scratched, it has 'bunched up' the annodising, if you know what I mean - so it isn't a gouge - hard to explain - but as said, a bit of fine grit on it and re-annodise it will not show any damage. It's why it is a lot cheaper than it should be - it's incredibly clean and sexy. Even getting the LPR, back cap, feedneck matched cost over £100.

Last edited: