Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Done.Please Grave Yard.Thank you.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
It is with a heavy heart that I have to part ways with these items,but Im going to give magfed a shot,so this lot needs to go to fund my next purchase,therefore I am not looking for trades/swaps.
I am open to sensible offers.

EDIT - Laysick pants added 28/09/14.Please see bottom of post.

My rules of sale are as follows,
Buyers must add Paypal fees to prices listed.
Postage is included in all prices.The marker will be sent via courier,and will not be left with out a signature.Everything else will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
Any questions,please do not hesitate to PM me.All sales will be done through this thread.
These items will be for sale elsewhere in the next few days.Im looking for a reasonably quick sale,so I may hold items back for a few days,as I know it can be a bit tight towards the end of the month,

Proof pic for mods.

PE Etek 3 AM in Forest Camo - £240 posted (Courier) + Paypal fees
Currently fitted with the Cure 3+ bolt.I have the original bolt and barrel set,along with a Shaft 3 .689 back in gold colour.I am not looking to split the Cure 3+ or Shaft 3 back at this moment in time.
Only major thing I can see,is the scratch on left hand side of grip,and that both of the little "Etek 3" stickers are missing on the rear of the marker.(Please see pic.)
It shoots like a dream,and I have never had a problem with it.Marker has been cleaned and lubed after every use,and stored with the battery removed.Slight amount of anno wear on tip of barrel,but other than that,personally,a very clean marker for its age.

Black Dye Rotor 09 - SOLD to helihurley 24/09/14
Not sure what gen of Rotor this is,but Im sure some one will assist me with that.The outer shell has seen better days,and for a while I did have it carbon wrapped,but have removed it prior to the photos.Rotor comes with black speedfeed and rain lid.
EDIT - Ive just remembered the light on the ON/OFF switch doesnt work.Switch works fine though,just no back light.Price amended to just £55 posted)

Valken Crusade 4+7 Battle Pack - SOLD to helihurley 24/09/14
This has been used a handful of times,and washed after every use.The pack will come with the 4 pods as pictured.

Dye Headband - £7.50 posted
A little tatty on some parts of the mesh,but nothing to serious
Dye Barrel sock - £5 posted
Again,a little tatty,but still works and fits fine.

Laysick 411 Pants Large - £25 posted + Paypal fees
I believe these fit a 36-40 inch waist.Good condition with no rips or tears.I think the little white marks are washing powder,as Ive only just noticed them while looking at pictures.They did appear to come off with a damp cloth.

Last edited: