Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS: Factroy E-blade E2 & full setup / tourney spec Lots of kit - Charity sale

Incksy

Itchy trigger finger.....
Jan 9, 2005
Blackburn
Visit site
After a shock this week and my new son being born 5 weeks early and very poorly, I am having to sell my gear as i won't have time to ball anymore as hes very sick & is going to have long term brain problems.

So i'm selling my beloved Factory eblade E2 (With ramping), Eclipse On/Off, evil Pipe kit, 4500psi 1.1litre air Bottle ( Just out of test ), Egg, dye rhino Bottle cover, Barrel sock, Gun Cover, Planet pack and pots, Vforce profiler maskwith mirroed blue lense and clear lense, JT Doo rag and JT Medium size kit bag and any other bits you can see in the photo ( or i find lying around)

The Kit

Its a reluctant sale but due to my babies condition its very unlikley i'm going to have time or the cash to play in future.

The Marker comes with its original box & manual.
(Its in the loft so not in picture but will get them for the new owner)

Charity Bit

I will donate 25% of the final sale price excluding postage to
the neonatal intensive care unit at St. James' Hospital Leeds (Jimmy's) to help other Sick babies.

http://www.leedshospitalsfundraising.org.uk/

My Son

There is a lot of kit for a small price and would be ideal for as a complete start up kit or as a spare marker
for tourneys.

I'm after £375.00 for everything! collected ideally, but i travel all over Lancashire & with work and at the momemnt to Leeds daily to the Hospital to visit my Son, so i could meet you on route.

Otherwise Let me know where your coming from and i'll do my best to meet you somewhere.

Postage is an option but the kit is heavy and bulky and would be additional cost.

If you have any questions drop me a pm or email at neil_hincks@hotmail.com or my mobile is 07859834774.

Cheers Guys & gals

Neil (Incksy)

flec

Mar 12, 2007
Blackpool
Very interested in buying the kit from you, full asking price as is good cause, i live and work in poulton near blackpool, hopefully we can sort something out

Incksy

Jan 9, 2005
Blackburn
Visit site
Hi guys just back from the hospital and my inbox is flooding! Thnaks for all the messages of support it means a lot as its been a tough week, but we're starting to get our heads around things a bit.

purepaintballer

Sykojsy

28hazza10

I would rather sell the kit as one set up, but will watch how things go and may split if it doesnt sell as a package.

Flec No wories i have pm'd details as requested, if you want it post up on the thread and it will be sold subject to payment from yourself, other wise its a "first come first served basis"

Anybody else please can i ask that any intrest is posted in the thread, its just with me donating the 25% to charity i would like every thing to be documented to be above board.

Thanks again guys for your support guys and if any body would just like to donate feel free via the link in the first post.

Neil ( Incksy )

Incksy

Jan 9, 2005
Blackburn
Visit site
Sold Massive Thanks

Ok Dudes flec has bought and Paid for all the stuff at £375.00, as mentioned in my original thread i'm donationg 25% to the neonatal intensive care unit at St James Hospital in Leeds to help other sick babies like my son.

I make 25% = £93.75 which i'll round up to £100.

Many thanks flec enjoy the kit and you got a bargain.

Thanks to every one who showed an intrest in my sale and if you have any spare bits of kit lying around you don't want like pots, maybe you'd consider selling it and donating to the hospital? as even the small donations help get equpiment before the NHS can afford.

http://www.leedshospitalsfundraising.org.uk/ - If anybody just wants to make a donation.

Take care all and thanks

Neil

flec

Mar 12, 2007
Blackpool
sorry its taken a while to post, just to confirm, I've baught the kit, just to keep everything official with the donations n stuff. Thanks, and good luck.