Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

**FS: Reflex Rail Awakening, Snakestripe Sandana, Superfreak, PE Pants, Eflex/Events lens, pads

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
I am moving cities so could really use the cash. Prices include postage. Please add fees for peace of mind. Just ask if you would like more pics etc.

Proof (Apologies. Was taken yesterday):

IMG_0466.jpg

1. 2012 Proto Reflex Rail in PGA Awakening. Cosmetically looks incredible. Had very little use. Gassed up and no leaks. No barrel tip wear. Couple of scratches on the front reg which I have tried to picture. Possibly from rubbing against a ring. Bought a dye reg sleeve to cover it with but haven't put it on yet. Comes boxed with everything from new: spares, lube, allen keys, manual and dye reg sleeve. £175

IMG_0469.jpg IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0471.jpg IMG_0470.jpg

2. Snakestripe Sandana. In very good condition with no rips or damage. Looks very slightly faded I expect from being washed. £50 ono

IMG_0474.JPG

3.Angel Arm and knee pads L/XL. Good condition. £20 for the set.

IMG_0476.JPG

4. Planet Eclipse Pants XL. In very good condition. Hardly any use. Very small amount of wear on one knee. £40

IMG_0472.jpg

5. Events/Eflex thermal lens x2:

HD Yellow. Excellent condition with no scratches. £14
Blue Mirror. Very good condition. Couple of minor scratches few mm in length but not noticeable. £18

IMG_0473.jpg

6. Empire Superfreak barrel kit. A/C thread. As new (bought but never used). Comes with 5 inserts. 1 aluminium barrel back. 1 carbon fibre tip. 1 aluminium tip. £120

IMG_0477.jpg

7. Empire half finger gloves with wrist wraps. Good condition. Never cut and no damage. £10.

IMG_0475.JPG

Last edited:

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
I'll take th e snakestripe sandana subject to price :) . Its not shown
Interested in sandana too, could I have a price please?
My apologies for not putting up a price. I had someone offer me £50 who said they would almost certainly take it so putting it up on this thread was just a formality. I didn't plan on ever selling it but I really need the cash right now. They have first refusal so I will give them a day or so to get back to me. You're more than welcome to make me an offer for whatever you think is reasonable? I don't want to rip anyone off but I hope you can't blame me for wanting to sell for the highest price.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
My apologies for not putting up a price. I had someone offer me £50 who said they would almost certainly take it so putting it up on this thread was just a formality. I didn't plan on ever selling it but I really need the cash right now. They have first refusal so I will give them a day or so to get back to me. You're more than welcome to make me an offer for whatever you think is reasonable? I don't want to rip anyone off but I hope you can't blame me for wanting to sell for the highest price.
No problem :) can I just ask what shape the holes in the mesh are and possibly a picture of the tags?

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Taking up my first refusal on this... £50 posted or dropped off to CPPS on Sat/Sun

Thank you!

Reactions: shocking