Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

full auto mode (ok or not?) ramping in UK

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
Since you know alot what would be your thoughts for example a team tournament play when say one player is left verus 3 others on the opposite team. They all open open up on him potentially 15bps x3 is 40plus balls a second flying in. Even the situation of a player 2 on 1 means two streams of paint at 30bps. I would say that normally its one or two balls on the barrel or hopper and you put your hand up and walk out. the situation exists thought that you could catch an aweful lot of paint.:( :eek: I guess this sinero is probably for another thread.
Thats why you make sure you're better than everyone else :rolleyes:

Getting hit several times when you get shot is normal.

Even in training those that got shot would come off with a minimum of 3 or 4 hits on them - sometimes more...

...gotta make sure you hit them :D

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Since you know alot what would be your thoughts for example a team tournament play when say one player is left verus 3 others on the opposite team. They all open open up on him potentially 15bps x3 is 40plus balls a second flying in. Even the situation of a player 2 on 1 means two streams of paint at 30bps. I would say that normally its one or two balls on the barrel or hopper and you put your hand up and walk out. the situation exists thought that you could catch an aweful lot of paint.:( :eek: I guess this sinero is probably for another thread.
Then count ourselves lucky the standards are 15bps, and not 30 bps;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
your questions have been answered by two of the best people to do so ....now this thread is covering the same ground as Moses ..

Sheldy

Mar 2, 2007
So does this mean that at a private site full auto restricted to 15bps would be considered 'legal' and playing at commercial sites is at the managements discretion?

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
So does this mean that at a private site full auto restricted to 15bps would be considered 'legal' and playing at commercial sites is at the managements discretion?

What is a private site?

Commercial sites are governed by the UKPSF guidelines (if they are members) and insurance !!

Even sites that aren't UKPSF members i.e. Delta -
adopt the same policies on full auto.

Insurance is the key word !!

Steve