Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Full Evolutioned Camouflage Karnivor (SOLD)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
OK I had this up for sale else where earlier this year and was asked to hold it for someone I knew with a small deposit. They ended up wasting my time and stopped others from buying it.

I love this marker and if it was not for the fact I do not play any more I would never sell it.

Full evolution Karnivor in good condition, needs a good clean (never been known for the best cleaner of markers) But dozen and dozens of people can vouch the guns I have sold. Has a few marks.and photos try to show these as best as possible.

This marker was up for 600 and I got a lot of interest and offers. But reserved for a time waster, now that site does not allow markers to be sold.

Selling for 550 ono

Bank transfer or PayPal (you pay the fees) The marker will be sent fully recorded delivery and insured and cost is 20 pounds. (This is full insurance and cover)

Attachments

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Who ever gave my number out about selling this gun, please don't in future unless I know the person or they say who gave the number out. Just not posting it out or giving out bank details to a random call. It may have been good will doing so but they never said who gave out my number. Would like sale done on here so it is all legit and everyone feels happy they are trading safely. Thanks

Reactions: Evil Rich