Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FULL KIT SALE / ETHA / EMC / DYE i4 / PROTO MASK / HALO HOPPERS / CUSTOM CAMMO GEAR / TANKS ETC...

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Hi All,

Very sad to have to do this but all my gear is up for grabs! I took a new job about 12 months ago and haven't played since, just don't ever have the time now and I can't see it changing any time soon.

I'll post more pics and details/prices this afternoon when I get my laptop. I didn't realise how difficult this was going to be on my phone! :)

Feel free to ask questions in the meantime and I'll try to answer all in the post update.

Laptop is down for the count so I'll have to struggle on with the phone... bear with me guys&girls ;-)

1. EMC kit with adjustable stock, fixed foregrip, rail mounted torch, straight and offset rail adaptors. The EMC kit was modified to fit a geo and painted by the previous owner. I striped the paint back to black and have been using it on the etha, it has some play but never bothered me. Awesome in scenario games! £50

2. BT tank/pod pack, + custom cammo gear to fit halo, tank, remote air line and wrap for marker. This kit converts the great looking etha/emc/halo gear into an awesome scenario setup. The tank, halo and remote covers were made by myself from spare cammo gear I had at the time. I used this to extend my time out on the field at big games like time wars with two tanks of air you can push forward and stay there till the end. (HALO/REMOTE LINE/TANK NOT INCLUDED - COVERS ONLY) £30

3. Tanks & remote line:
- 3000psi steel tank next test due 07/2016. £15 SOLD
- with a second tank, this remote line can be used to extend your time on the field. Screw one end on to your 2nd tank and the other attaches to the fill nipple on the marker's tank. £15
- carbon fibre tank date of birth is 08/2010 and I beleive (correct me if wrong) these have a 5yr life till retest (so this one is due end of this month). £30

4. Halo too hopper in white. Comes with manual, sticker and spares pack. Great condition little use. £30 SOLD

5. Eclipse ETHA in black complete with manual, stickers, spares, tools, sock etc... I have installed the spring-less poppet but the original poppet is also in the box. Never let me down, great tool. It comes cleaned, lubed, with a good battery fitted and a spare so you can take it straight out onto the field. £175 SOLD

6. Eclipse jersey XL. Good condition. £25

7. Eclipse elbow pads L (but quite tight) some wear. £15 SOLD

8. Proto pants M some wear £25

9. Skull bounce vest great condition. £20

10. Dye i4 mask great condition, best mask I've ever worn. Comes with bag and cloth. £65

11. Large cammo kit bag. This bag is awesome, it has two side compartments with gun carriers, end compartments, adjustable interior compartments and yes, all of my kit fits (either the scenario or tourney setup, not both). Various straps (which ive never used) and queegees thrown in, some wear. £40 SOLD

12. NcSTAR red dot sight, picatinny mount, with good battery. Great condition. £15 SOLD

13. Damaged halo in translucent red, speed loader and spare lid. The kneck is broken off but can easily be reattached with your preferred glue. It's starting to show it's age now but otherwise works perfectly, these things just keep going. £15 SOLD

14. Proto cammo mask with bag and cloth, good condition. £25 SOLD

15. Lock lids and pods. Yes, they do have paint in them which I bought about a month ago thinking I'd have time to go soon, hahaha. Don't really want to sell these individually because of the postage. £15

16. Cammo jacket and trousers.
- jacket M/L. £10

- trousers 32/32. £10

17. Misc...
- Size 11 Nike boots (could be football) £10 SOLD
- tank covers each £5
- Dye sandana £5
- gloves £5 SOLD

I think that's all folks. If you can see something I've missed do let me know and I can update. Offers for multiple items welcome and collection/viewing can be done in Kingswood, Bristol at weekends or Southampton weekdays by prior arrangement.

Please note: if paying by PayPal an additional 3.4% on the total agreed cost (total item(s) + postage) will apply to cover the sellers fees.

Last edited:

May 28, 2012
I will have the kit bag for £40, how much for posting? Can you pm me details, cheers