Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Full load of kit for sale

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Would you split, if so how much for the markers?
As I've said, I have no idea on how much they're worth. I'd consider splitting it into smaller amounts provided they're worth a decent amount. Offers on the markers?

Could someone give me a valuation on this stuff at all? just ballpark figures would be ace :)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Wel how much are you after for the timmy and the cocker because i may be interested in one of them.
From stuff I've seen around on pricing.. 200 quid for the timmy? Again, offers are what I'm looking for :)

I'd take 30 quid for the cocker.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
does the cocker work, if so ill probs take it
I've got no idea mate, none of this gear has been used in a long while. I've got no way to test it either other than to power up the electronic ones and listen for the 'noid. Hopper works though!

The cocker is ancient too. It's RHF and has a wire detent. As I said, it's all sold as seen :)

EDIT: Talking to smudge on MSN now. I'll clear a couple of bits up (done again):

1. These markers are sold as seen. I have no way to test them

2. The cocker is mechanical and RHF

3. Nothing here has vision/eyes or whatever new gangsta name they've made up for it bar the intimidator :)

4: None of these markers have ramping, although the trix, timmy and impy all have either programmable bps limit or a set limit (in the form of 13bps on the impy). They *all* fire 15bps with insane ease anyway.

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Thanks Tom.........this was the gear i was meant to buy about 18 months ago......and you then wouldn't reply to my mails....went off MSN when i came on............Nice way to do business!

JDMA

Apr 10, 2006
Trix

Im interested in the trix ...you suggested it to me after I put a WTD ad up for a cheap Ion....any chance you can PM me your MSN address so we can talk about it.....tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full...