Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

G.I. Sportz 3-Man Cup (Ireland)

Redzer

May 9, 2011
Dublin
www.paintballer.ie

The G.I. Sportz 3-Man Cup will take place on the 28th of September at Capital Paintball, Dublin.

The game format will be 3-Man Race to 2 with a time limit of 7 mins.

Teams are limited to 4 players.

Entry cost is €100 per team. If you would like to bring your own paint (BYOP) there is an extra green fee of €50. Breakout Division entry fee is €50.

Entries must be received 10 days before the tournament, 18th September. The full €100 entry fee must be paid by this date. Registration Forms are attached to this post. Paint must also be pre-ordered by the 18th Sept.

Prices for preordered paint are as follows
G.I. Sportz 1 Star - €30
G.I. Sportz 2 Star - €32
G.I. Sportz 3 Star - €35

G.I. Sportz 1 Star will be available on the day for €30 a box. Every other grade of paint must be pre-ordered.

The event will be sponsored by G.I. Sportz Paintball. They will supply prizes which will be announced closer to the date.

Instead of a dedicated reffing team of 5 or more refs, a different reffing system will be used. Every team currently not playing will submit one player each to be allocated as a ref. There will also be two dedicated refs and a head ref.

There will be 2 divisions. The PRO Division will consist of experienced players. The BREAKOUT Division will consist of beginner players.

PRO Division
Usual rules apply

BREAKOUT Division
Rental markers only
No experienced players

Depending on the number of teams registered, the tournament will run on a round robin schedule meaning every team will play each other. This means that each team will play just as many games as any other team and losing teams won’t be knocked out earlier in the day.

For more info message Capital Facebook or PM me here.

If any players from the UK want to pop over and play some paintball you're all more than welcome :)

Attachments

Reactions: Kasekas