Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

G6R cycling issues

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
So, bought a G6r fairly recently - have had nothing but troubles since I bought it. It was recently serviced by Progress Paintball (thumbs up!) and had a new noid fitted - which worked perfectly. (He sent me a video of it working -
)

However. When I screw my bottle in, I get nothing. A small puff of air when the noid cycles, but that's it.

HPR is set at 200
LPR is at 100

I don't really want to push it higher in case I break it, but the reg is a Pro V2 and (according to the shim stack diagram) should be outputting 450PSI. I know the bottle works on DM's and Geo's, and as such am at a bit of a loss as to what to do.

I've tried resetting the board, put a brand new Energy Paintball battery in - all the normal troubleshooting steps. James (I've forgotten his username on here, but he's on holiday at the moment) reckons it's the bottle at fault.

Help? Please?

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
try another bottle if you can.

I have a G6R and have experienced the same or a similar issue.
It was down to the Pro V2 in the end as the guns asa pin wasn't pushing the bottles reg pin/ball open enough.

Reactions: cheyenne

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Finally managed to wrangle a bottle to test with. It's the Pro V2, which is a pain because I only bought it in May. What are bottles going for these days?