Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

garage clearance part 2

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
All i can say is WOW i would love to come and have a look or even give you a hand sorting it out so many cool markers its like storage wars
After this weekend when hopefully I will be picking up the rest of the stuff. I would love someone to help me go through some bits, especially the spares, as there are lots and lots of them, I've sorted most things, but anyone who fancies coming to my studio and spending a few hours helping me out with a few bits, please message me and we can arrange a mutual time before I let everyone else in.
I'm popping to cpps on sunday to and then the week after it's formula 5 and then off to puget on the wednesday, so hopefully it will be sometime after sunday I will need some help, most things are sorted and in boxes and have been gone through, just picking up the rest of the spares and some more markers at the weekend.
someone who knows a lot about automags and or autocockers would be handy, and someone who can spot a sheridan valve set would be invaluable.
plus you will get first chance to go through it all.

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
i will be at the CPPS all weekend we will be down on the friday i know a fair bit about automags in fact thats what im shooting in the CPPS just need to see if my mate would be willing to take me to your studio lol

Reactions: swe_crazy